Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sticky Buns



Soooo… the unnatural lovely weather (global warming that is going to kill us all) in New York has got me thinking about the Summer. How exciting – the prospect of open-toed shoes, sheer cardigans, day drinking, the warmth of the sun (please wear SPF, wrinkles and sun spots are real). But guess what, I’ve decided ya’ll? This summer is going to BLOW. Why? Because it’s going to be 107 degrees. Every day.

I know this because I take a vested interest in random things and this week it’s weather. I heard Al Roker say that we only had like 10 days of snow this winter (I made that number up but I’m sure it’s mildly accurate), it’s been unseasonably warm ALL winter and therefore it will unbearably hot all summer. Which means my hair is going freak the f out.

The buns above will help me help you not have to look at me doing this:

















No comments:

Post a Comment