Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Endings


We love Happy Endings. We love Happy Endings SO. MUCH. It's almost a problem. Casey Wilson (one of the show's leads) is the funniest human and I want to be her best friend. We love all the characters but we especially love Casey Wilson's Penny. Not to be confused with Penny from this blog. Penny from Happy Endings is a hot mess man chaser who loves wine and gay men.  You know how everyone's like, "Oh my god, you guyz, I'm just like [insert Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Mindy Kaling, any cheeky/modern lady here]." And you're just like, "Uhhhh, no you're not."  Well, I have found the person I feel is my television doppelganger. Meet Penny Hartz. Ding.

x, Emily




























All amazing GIFs via here.

Oh, and THIS scene where Penny goes on a cleanse is almost too much for me. God bless you, Casey Wilson/Happy Endings writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment