Thursday, April 5, 2012

B.

You guys. Seriously. This week is about people I love (because they love themselves). 

Beyonce is a special creature. Exception to any rule. Girl band survivor, married to the once forever bachelor, gorgeous, talented, voice of angel, etc. She's the queen of humbling bragging without annoying me (I hate humble brags). These pictures are THEE perfect example...she's sharing these pics with in celebration of her 4th year of wedded bliss with Jigga. 90% of them are of her, alone. I love it, she obviously is thinking,  "I love meeeeee. You love me, too."

I want to know everything about their life together, I want to see their wedding pictures, what side of the bed does she sleep on? I can't talk even talk about Blue Ivy because we'll be here for days. I'm insane.

Beyonce makes me feel like a useless human being all while making me wish she was my best friend. I'm not even mad about it. She seems like a really nice person....or maybe she has a wonderful publicist. 

- Penny




Photos courtesy of Mrs. Beyonce Carter 


Watch this video. Life will be changed.




No comments:

Post a Comment