Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Byeeeeee

I haven't been on a real vacation since my sister's sweet sixteen two summers ago. Said vacation involved my friends who came in tow being deathly ill and 70% of my family asking me why I am not married. Vacation, it was not.

My idea of the perfect trip involves sun, sand, drinks and massive amounts of food. Unfortunately, we can't always get what we want BUT if we try we might find what we need. Tomorrow I head off to not sunny Minnesota to visit my dear friends (I LOVE sounding like an old white lady) from college, Jessica and Megan. Although I wont have a beach to sleep on I will have friends to hang with and I'm exciiiiiited.

Megan is from Minnesota and moved back to her "homeland" whereas Jessica really just likes to torture me and moved there to spite me. She literally purchased a home (she's an adult) just so I would have no excuse to not visit her...the things my friends do.

As much as I *LOVE* being at work all day, I'm looking forward to some R&R in the middle of nowhere in New Ulm, Minnesota. Pray for me tomorrow as I will be traveling with Miss Stephanie who should be placed in a bubble to avoid contact with strangers at all times.

I'll be going to the Mall of America for this.


- Penny


No comments:

Post a Comment