Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cake Cake Cake Cake


Today marks the ##th*birthday of Miss Emily! I was once that age, not too long ago, actually just a year and a half ago…but I’ve done a lot of growing since then.

Emily’s the work sister I did not need. She is constantly screaming at me/giving me the silent treatment/borrowing my pens and not giving them back/forcing me to get water from the water cooler for her. But like all little sisters, she’s also a person I can throw a “side eye” at in meeting and know she knows exactly what I’m thinking/be mad at for 4 hours and then act like nothing happened/saves me from a 7 hour bad mood streak with a silly face. It’s the little things people.

Happiest Birthday to my little nugget to the left (she sits to my left)! 

*Age is left out purposely. That is NONE OF YOUR BIZNAS.

Here is a dance I hope you all learn to celebrate her day of birth (and how I dance):



- Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment