Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Oh, hey

It's been a while, no?  Work is my life. I stay until the lights go out. It's like a horror film called "The Entertainment Publicist," one in which a young (?) woman sits at her desk, alone in a cold, dark office until one day she hears footsteps. It's the menacing janitor who's been taking and subsequently processing black and white images of her in the photography dark room in the building's basement. Blood, gore, etc.  These are the things I think about when I'm sitting at my desk at 10 pm. And I guess I also think about my clients. A lot.

On that note, has anyone heard of Trancor? It's a dietary supplement that evens out and stabilizes your mood. It basically feels like you just got ah-maz-ing drugs after a root canal or something. You flit about the rest of your day in a flowery, buttery stupor. I've had to cut back because of its lovely side effects, but it's great for when one foot's out the office window and tears are streaming down your face. And RELAX guys, it's all natural.

x, Emily

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog, I already follow you. If you like mines, follow me :) xoxo
    http://1dreaminginthecity.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you must turn out good work, so I hope you get some satisfaction from that. Good luck, Edward Smith.

    ReplyDelete