Monday, March 19, 2012

Inspired By...

Dancing with the Stars



Tonight is the season premiere of Dancing with the Stars. So many questions to be answered. Does Gavin DeGraw have a hat-wearing clause in his contract? Will Maria Menounos and Derek Hough have a spicy love affair? Lord knows I would never put myself through such public humilation...OK, this is sort of dependent upon how much money I would be making after winning the mirror ball trophy. Everybody has a price, people! So if it were to happen, I would need a basket full of bandaids (preferably of the age-inappropriate variety) along with something strong and alcoholic. I would be tripping over myself in my Miu Miu sandals, but from past experience I'm sure I would picture myself exactly like Jennifer Beals circa Flashdance. At least I would be in the most excellent of moods as Bruno Tonioli scolded me for my floppy footwork. I would be the first contestant to be eliminated mid-foxtrot.


x, Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment