Tuesday, March 20, 2012

(Re-) Work it for Spring

White Button Down


Weekday BlouseZara short mini skirtForever 21 jeansForever 21 Bodycon skirt,  ASOS leather high heelsALDO wedge high heelsASOS leather shoesZara metal jewelryMood jewelry,


Spring has sprung!! Men get to see exposed cleavage and legs once again. Taylor Swift will whip out that curly hair. The Ryan Gosling sightings will increase exponentially. Picnics will be arranged for Sunday Brunch… in your imagination. You will think that annoying guy who’s been trying to take you out for months is kind of cute. Walking in heels all the way to and from work seems like a GREAT idea.

I have a lot of emotional issues during spring. Main one comes from looking in my closet and deciding I want a completely new wardrobe. As Emily previously stated, “the salary of a 1940s factory worker” doesn’t really allow me to fill that need as I’d like to. SO…Spring is all about adding key items to your current wardrobe to bring some new life to alllllll the clothes you’ve worn 498 times. 

Take one thing in your closet and wear it 1,000 new ways with some new items. Wish you could throw a new hat on your asshole friend and make them cute & adorable too... am I right?

- Penny

P.S. In case you’re wondering, my other issues are: deciding whether or not I should have cut my hair 2 months prior and now not being to curl my hair appropriately for the season, coming up with unquestionable lies explaining why I can’t make it to brunch (I like to sleep in), refraining myself from punching random lovey-dovey couples in the street, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Lol wow a 40s factory worker wage, I feel ya. Love those tan heels

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, yes! We're trying to make our way up to the salary of a 1950s factory worker. One day...

    ReplyDelete