Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It's Just Emotions...

Apologies for my lack of posts, everyone. I've been super "emo" lately and I just felt it was in everyone's best interest for me NOT to express myself (sorry, Madonna). I'm feeling stable this week and I have some things I need to get off my chest:

White House Correspondents Dinner: Where were the President and First Lady of Music, Jay & Beyonce? 


Kimye: The last person Kanye publically dated was Amber Rose, you seem to all forget that - this is an upgrade. Kimberly, I usually appreciate your sartorial efforts - why have you been wearing the same leather pants and Un Bout Louboutin's for over a week? Also, I don't buy you wearing Jordans for a second:



NYC may ban Happy Hour: Are you crazy, Department of Health? Seriously. For most contributing members of society who work for a living, happy hour is their saving grace. How DARE you even entertain the idea of taking that away? This is pretty much a mini-Prohibition from 4-8 on weekdays. Have you not been watching "Boardwalk Empire" or Ken Burns' "Prohibition": "It turned citizens into criminals and criminals into kings." Bad things happen when you take away alcohol from people. BUT on second thought, I really love the 1920s so maybe I'll start my own speakeasy out of my Harlem apartment and start talking like Drew Barrymore in Grey Gardens.



Hating everything,
Penny



No comments:

Post a Comment